The old school re-visited. Single cutaway double pickup tried and trusted.
Bespoke British hand-made electric guitar, traditional bodied, double pickup, craftsman built in Cornwall in the south west of England.
Deep carved Amboyna back with matching carved control cover set in to back. Figured maple and birds eye top plate. Binding on the guitar is cocobolo stringing with satinwood cross banding.
Glue in tri-laminate of bubinga with a maple heel. Cocobolo fretboard bound with lemonwood and stop fretted.
Hand made chopped carbon fibre laminate burnished to look like black mother of pearl – each one is unique. Hounds tooth carbon fibre set on the reverse of the machine head.
Bone nut set into an ebony holder. Mother of pearl dot markers.
The machine head is bound with satinwood veneer.
Single truss rod with ebony truss rod cover gold screw holds it in place.
- Kent armstrong paf gold humbuckers with coil tap.
- Four controls (2 volume, 2 tone) with black speed knobs.
- Three-way gold selector switch.
- Floyd-rose gold bridge with micro adjuster tuners and tremolo bar.
- Gotoh gold tuners.
- 6mm jack socket with gold backing plate and 4 gold screws.
Rustins 2 pack plastic coat durable and chip resistant.
also available in a sunburst finish.