Kicking up a storm not for the fainthearted. Power when needed, subtle when the mood takes.
A heavily carved paduk back with a matching control cover set into the recess this is also carved to flow with the rest of the back. A beautiful figured maple front with ripple, flame and birds eye is also carved to enhance the flowing lines of the top plate.
Solid wood binding around the edge is of fine figured maple and cocobolo stringing.
Glued in neck which consists of;
Three piece laminate of figured maple and Paduk. The fretboard is Indian rosewood, other woods are available.The fretboard is bound in fine rippled maple with a B/W strip between the maple and the rosewood.
The frets are through cut with the tangs showing on the side.The machine head has the GGV logo inlayed in rosewood on a figured maple background with the tri-laminate edge of the machine head being beveled to act as a binding around the edge.
Laminated bone nut, two pieces of bone with a fine carbon fibre centre.
There are 4 metal inserts in the neck which hold it to the body by 4x6mm stainless steel countersunk bolts burnished to a high shine.
- Ironstone Alnico V open humbuckers.
- Gold Shaller roller bridge with a gold stop tail piece.
- Gold 3 way selector switch.
- Speed knobs on the tone and volume controls with pull push coil tap on the volume.
- 6mm jack socket with gold plate and fitted with 4 gold screws.
- Planetwaves auto trim machineheads in gold. 19-1 gearing.
Rustins 2pack plastic coat durable and chip resistant.
burnished to a high shine.